Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Sneak Peek!!! Sneak Peek!!!

I thought you all might like to see a little sneak peek of what's to come in Dustin Pike's new release on Thursday. Well, here is just a Little taste of what you can buy on Thu. and I think these images are SUPER cute.
I loved coloring the monkey girl and the tiki dudes :0) . I colored, cute them out and attached all to the palm tree background.
I used prismacolor pencils with OMS , as you can tell prismacolor pencils are my choice of coloring tool. I used some cardstock and stamped the palm background.
I found a palm tree that Dustin had drawn some years back and took just one leave of it (disassembled it in my PSP program) colored all the leaves cut them out , one by one ....pheeewww and attached them with glue dots. The whole card is 3 dimensional and I wish you all could see it in person. ALOHA to all my friends who visit my blog :0)

Ri



5 comments:

  1. I LOVE This Ri!!!! So adorable!!! Your blog looks super duper too. :o) Hope you're doing well. The chibis are sending hugs!! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gosh...were did you find that picture of me...haha. LOVE THE stamp and what you did with it....makes me long for the islands.

    I have to post this as anonamyous...cause everything else I tried, wouldn't go thru. I think I need to sign up for a google account or something...

    Nancy :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks very 3D...love it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awww, I was wondering how you did the leaves...thanks for the insight...this is an adorable card!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ri this is just so super and tropical..
    Hugs
    Lana x

    ReplyDelete

ART Impressions Challenge