Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Dustin Pike has done it again !!!!!

Dustin will have all NEW images that will be released on Thursday.
As you all know I am a BIG fan of his work and so proud to be one of his Design Team members.This week was a lot of fun and I enjoyed every minute of it. This is my first time being a design team member and I have to say my team mates ROCK! They are all very helpful and absolutely sweet to work with.
OK now a bit of a sneak peek for you .... drum roll... here are only some of the soon to be released images...

Tea for 2 with You


Can't wait to Sea You!

...and to keep the suspense going I will post one more card tomorrow :0).

Oh, and don't forget Dustin will have a freebie tomorrow on his blog right HERE.

8 comments:

  1. Hi Ri,
    I like both Cards very much!

    Hugs
    Domi

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love both of these Ri you have done a wonderful job..
    Hugs
    Lana x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Ri, You have done a fabulous job with both these cards. Looking forward to seeing more of your beautiful creations.
    Hugs,
    Charlotte

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love these Ri!! That pelican...TOO cute - and the tea party too!! Way to go :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oooh he's cute. I love anything to do with the beach! And my sisters and i used to have tea parties all the time. Love these!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your tea card is so sweet and I love the embellishing on the Pelican!

    ReplyDelete
  7. These are very professional looking cards Ri. You are doing such good work. I need to get some cards from you. If you are interested. I need some that say
    What happens at the party stays at the party.

    I also need card stock jewelry display cards with lotus flowers and a heart like on my website. I can send you pictures so you can have the template to go by.

    If you or someone from your team are willing to try something out, let me know.

    Thank you,
    Kara Mitchell,
    Kara's Beads
    www.beadlady.us

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love the string and the little starfish. TOOO PRECIOUS.

    ReplyDelete

ART Impressions Challenge