Wednesday, May 20, 2009

New Release Tomorrow !!!!

Well, Dustin is hard at work drawing and the team is hard at work making cards from his images.

I have to admit that I loved ALL the images (as always ...LOL) but picked 2 to showcase this time. You have seen the Aloha already now see my second card that I made from only some of the new images that will be coming on Thursday.

You can find these images right HERE and I also like to mention that Dustin offers a FREEBIE every Wed.

Today it is a really cute image so go check his blog out and get the freebie.


Here is my card ....



5 comments:

  1. This is just too cute for words! Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awe! How adorable :) Love that turtle, he's so darn cute!

    Have a super day!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I also really love the turtle! :P Can't get enough of it...so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Rikki...I love the trifold layout of this card, and of course, the 3D aspects. Really unique and CUTE! You are so talented!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very, very cute and adorable
    Hugs
    Lana x

    ReplyDelete

ART Impressions Challenge