Wednesday, May 27, 2009

It's almost time again.....

...tomorrow for another new release by Dustin Pike . His Design Dream Team ;0) is hard at work, making sure that there are plenty of sneak peeks out to show you what you can do with these FANTASTIC digital images .

Here are some I made for this week......


Have Bubbles Of Fun

I added glitter to the bubbles and Crystal Lacquer to the water to give it a wet effect.


The finished card ....


I used prismacolor pencils to color the image and blend with OMS. I also used Crystal Lacquer for water effects (the pics don't really show this too well but I think you can make it out on the button that says 'Have Bubbles of Fun'). I also used some glitter, dew drops and 2 kinds of ribbon and a brad.

Ever Had One Of Those Days?


The finished card ....

You know my favorite coloring medium by now , prismacolor pencils with OMS and I just love it.

I added some funky paper layered it and made the worms front part of the body 3D.

I added some crystal blue flowers.

Hope you like the 2 cards for this weeks new release.

If you would like to own these new upcoming images please visit Dustin Pike's blog, there you will be able to purchase them for a really great price.

3 comments:

  1. Hi,
    die beiden Karten sind ja soooo süß!
    Echt klasse.

    Domi

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! love the bright colors of your bathing ducky and the little worm really looks like he's having one of those days!! LOL Great work sweetie - you keep rocking those colors!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Both cards are really cute, Ri! I love the bling on them, too!

    ReplyDelete

ART Impressions Challenge