Thursday, May 14, 2009

I Don't Do Mornings

This is one more card I made from the new released set of images by Dustin Pike.
I know I promised it yesterday but LIFE happened and Kera , our daughter, came down with strep throat. First it was Patrick now her. :0(
Well, now to the image.... this is exactly how I feel in the mornings :0) and I just loved the image the first time I saw it.
I used Best Occasions textured cardstock and provo craft paper.
I colored the little guy with prismacolor pencils and used OMS to blend.
I added ribbon and this cute little sun charm.

AND he is all 3D I hope the pictures are able to show this.

I Don't Do Mornings




Have a wonderful day and don't forget to go over to Dustin's site to get his images.









6 comments:

  1. Just a darling job on these images. Enjoy your day, Peggy M

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is such a happy and cheery card Ri even though the bear may not feel it..lol
    Hugs
    Lana x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, thats a stunning Work Ri.
    Love it very much.

    And I hate mornings *g*

    Domi

    ReplyDelete
  4. aww, this is sooooo cute! great card
    :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. this is soooo cute!! super card
    :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love this one...we can sure all relate to that feeling and the sun just gives the adorable stamp and card that extra smile factor.

    ReplyDelete

ART Impressions Challenge