Saturday, June 20, 2009

I have not made a card in a whole week and I have to say I am having withdrawals...LOL.
This last week was one whirlwind week ...wow.
First our son Patrick had oral surgery and the poor guy is still pretty sore :0( and recovering.
On Thur. we got new windows and boy does it make a BIG difference. We love our new windows for sure . Yesterday I was finally able to get back to card making and I made 2 cards and you can see them below. The paper I used in both cards is a paper pack that I saw and fell absolutely in LOVE with at Michaels. The pack is called citrus stack and the colors are all cheery and happy .
The little fairy is from Stamping Bella and is from the Ketto line.



5 comments:

  1. Wow, this is a very cute Card!!!

    Hugs
    Domi

    ReplyDelete
  2. fantastic - you make some great cards - I have left you a little something on my blog

    Sarah

    ReplyDelete
  3. i love KETTO and you colored her perfectly! She is so sunny and bright!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey what makes your chocolate chip cookies famous and can you send me some? LOL I love cookies!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I LOVE KETTO...just makes me smile to look at her and the creation you made to compliment her cuteness!!! :)

    ReplyDelete

ART Impressions Challenge