Wednesday, June 24, 2009

And I thought great friends like you were extinct...

It's time again for a sneak peek of the new set of images that will be coming out by Dustin Pike tomorrow Thur.
These images are just too COOL! I hope you can see in the pictures that I made 2 of the dinos into 3D. I used prismacolor pencils and OMS to color and I made the sky with Pebbles Inc. chalk.
The volcano was first colored then I used some of my colored crystal lacquer (red) to give it a wet look. I really hope you like the new images and will go to Dustin's blog where you can go and purchase them.
Also don't forget today is freebie day at his blog and the background you see in my card is the freebie :0)... how cool is that!








5 comments:

  1. Hi,
    Deine Karte ist klasse geworden! Ich hab das mit dem Vulkan nicht so geschnallt *g*
    Bei mir ist es jetzt ein Baum !!!

    Gruß
    Domi

    ReplyDelete
  2. These stamps make me want to color!!! What a great coloring book Dustin's stamps would make!!! As usual, you make them come alive!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Man oh man I NEED to design for Dustin Pike I'm ssssoooooooo Jelous of you! This card is STELLAR!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great card, love love love the dinosaurs!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Way to cute! I love all the details you added by cutting and popping up and the lava looks HOT baby!!

    ReplyDelete

ART Impressions Challenge