Thursday, April 21, 2011

It's A Blog-iversary Hop

Welcome Dustin Pike fans This should be your last stop..are you excited yet? You should have arrived here from Veronica's blog. If you didn't you might want to start at Dustin's Blog Here. Make sure you collected all the "words" along the way...

I am delighted to share with you some of the amazing images Dustin Pike, Illustrator of all DoodleDragon Studios designs. This day marks the anniversary of Dustin's 2 years on his blog and we, the DoodleDragon Crew want to show you some of the fabulous Blog-iversary images you can get for a fantastic price, offer is good for a limited time, so go look. Dustin is so generous with his images. If you are new with digital images you will be happy to hear that they are easy to use, store and print out. You can resize them and then print on your favorite paper. Dustin not only gives you Black and White images but sometimes even throws in the colored versions too. You can locate these images HERE, as well as many more. See Blog Hop details below.

This is what I have created with a few of the images.



Hop Details:

Be sure you commented on EACH one of the stops along the way for the 10 chances to win. Each one of the Design Team will be drawing a name and announcing a winner from our commenters. We will post the winners on Sunday April 24th and you will have till the following wednesday to email Dustin with your name and shipping address for your prize delivery.

Every blog along the way has a special word. Collect the words on each blog to make a sentence and then at the end of the Hop email the sentence to Dustin_Pike@yahoo.com in order to be eligible for the prizes. What is the prize you ask? You will receive an original piece of artwork, hand drawn, colored and signed by Dustin Pike. In all your excitement don't forget to pickup YOUR Blov-iversary images at Doodledragonstudios.com. Blog Hop starts today and goes until midnight on Saturday, April 23rd.

My special word is "Studios"

If you are just arriving from MY blog be sure and go back to the beginning so you don't miss anything. If you are just finishing the blog hop....email Dustin with your sentence so you can be eligible for the AMAZING prize. Thank you for joining in on all the fun and good luck! Be sure and pick up your 200 images.

49 comments:

  1. GREAT cards!! I love that monster card, great background paper too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful cards. I love the hibiscus flower images with your hula hippo. Great work.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wonderful job, Ri! I love that you merged two of the party monsters together! Can't wait to see more! :O)

    XXX

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cute card! I really like the monster one! The Aloha one makes me wanna go to HI.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is the first time I visit your blog
    I'll come more often
    Your cards are beautiful
    I love monsters is very funny
    Hugs from Venezuela

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great cards, I really love those Hippos! wonderful choice of DP.TFS

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love the Hula Hippo... she is so darn cute. Makes me want to head back to Hawaii! TFS

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love the background on the hula hippo. The monsters look so great on their way to the party!

    ReplyDelete
  9. great way to end the hop nicely done.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Adorable cards. That hippo is adorable and love the monsters!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Your cards are wonderful. I am off to buy my images now. Thank you for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Your cards are gorgeous, although I think the hippos are so cute I really love the monsters

    ReplyDelete
  13. What fun cards. Great blog hop.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Three words - THESE ARE ADORABLE! Great coloring!

    I just found your blog and am now a follower. (Really cool background image!) So nice to meet you. Stop by my blog sometime soon and say hello!

    http://lillianchild.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  15. I love the cards you made! Great job! Very nicely done!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Great cards i like the monsters one. Thanks for the great ideas.

    ReplyDelete
  17. Love your cards, especially the way you combined the two party monsters together! Thanks for sharing your creativity.

    mallisonr at aol dot com

    ReplyDelete
  18. creative cards and I enjoyed the softer colors.

    ReplyDelete
  19. nice work I like what you have done.

    ReplyDelete
  20. I think your cards are stinkin cute! Glad your day is going well!!

    ReplyDelete
  21. I just love blog hops, and seeing all the creativity! what great cards!!! thanks for sharing:)

    ReplyDelete
  22. Love your happy birthday cards..... very fun! Thanks for the ideas

    ReplyDelete
  23. The monsters are so cute! (If monsters can be called cute.) Great job with Hula Hippo and her background paper.

    ReplyDelete
  24. Such adorable and great cards. Thank you for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  25. Cute work. The stamps make me smile and you did a wonderful job with them. :)

    ReplyDelete
  26. Thanks for sharing with us on Dustin's blogaversary! Pretty cool birthday monsters!

    ReplyDelete
  27. Wonderful creations! Thank you for sharing your ideas with us! They are all so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  28. I adore BOTH of your cards -- The hula girl has become a favorite through the hop, but those monsters are just the cutest!! :)

    I'm BRAND NEW to Dustin's images so I can't wait to see what I can learn from you!! :) Thanks so much for sharing your talent on the hop...

    I'm happy to be your newest follower and look forward to seeing what you create next!! :)

    Amy :) at www.lovetocrop.com
    scrapbookingwithamy (at) gmail (dot) com

    ReplyDelete
  29. lovely cards and thanks for sharing. It's been a pleasure looking at everyone's great creativity on the blog hop!

    ReplyDelete
  30. Love the Aloha card. Did you create the background paper yourself? It matches so nicely.
    Thank you for sharing your creativity.

    ReplyDelete
  31. Precious!!! I love the monster party!

    ReplyDelete
  32. very nice!! like the monster party card :)
    MJ

    ReplyDelete
  33. Love the cards! Fabulous coloring and your card designs are so perfect. I have to have the blogaversary package because I want every one of the hippos! All the rest are just frosting. Great blog hop. Thanks so much for sharing your creations with all of us! I'm off to shop!

    ReplyDelete
  34. 1st blog hop I have done. Your hippo is great, and so is the "dragon".

    ReplyDelete
  35. Hallo Ri,
    erstmal vielen, vielen Dank für deinen total lieben Kommentar auf meinem Blog zur "It's Party" Challenge Karte.
    Und nun kann und muss ich das zurückgeben!!
    Was für eine super süsse Monsterkarte und das Aloha Hippo Mädel ist ja Zucker. Ich finde die Images von Dustin einfach nur klasse, ich bin der absolute Cute- Fan und irgendwie passen die zu mir *lol*.
    Dank für eure Arbeit am Blog Hop und auf die nächsten Jahre voll von Spaß,
    wünscht euch und uns
    euer Tiggerchen

    ReplyDelete
  36. Thank you ALL for all the great comments you left on my blog since we opened the Blog-Hop. I am truly blown away and so happy that you all like Dustin's images as much as I do.
    Thanks again :0)
    HUGS
    Ri

    ReplyDelete
  37. Hi Ri! These cards are both adorable. :) I got your message. No! You did nothing wrong! I came here for the blog hop, but you hadn't your post up yet so I couldn't comment on it. :) I'm happy that you got the jar die! I think you'll like it! Happy jarring! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  38. So cute! Both cards are great. I really like the monster present one.

    ReplyDelete
  39. Really cute cards. Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  40. Gorgeous cards!!! LOVE the hula hippo! Your colouring is fab!!!
    Hugs,
    Chris

    ReplyDelete
  41. ALOHA...It's kinda like you are welcoming us to your blog and says bye since you are the last stop in the blog hop...LOL Thanks for sharing your work and taking the ime to set all this up for us to play! You are all wonderful!

    ReplyDelete

ART Impressions Challenge