Monday, July 6, 2009

Sneak Peek ...

So Dustin gave us a whole bunch of images for this Thur. new release and I wanted to do something else besides a card, so I picked this image and made a criss cross box filled with cocoa and marshmallows. Of course you can get the images at Dustin Pikes blog this Thur. right HERE. I love this weeks images and I know you will too.
The tutorial for this cute criss cross box is available at Vicki's blog right HERE and she has many more FANTASTIC tutorials.
I am hoping you can make out some of the glitter I put on the snowflakes and of course some crystals on the corners.
I filled it with a bag of cocoa and then I got some mini marshmallows and filled them in a tiny bag.
I tied a bow around the bag and voila I have a little present for somebody special.





8 comments:

  1. It's great, I love it! This box really IS perfect for a hot cocoa mix and some marshmallows. What a good idea!!! And thanks for the "shout-out" and compliments!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This it too cute. What a great idea for the holidays.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh lecker, marshmallows.

    Mist, ich hatte schon Geburtstag *g*
    Sonst hätte ich das gern genommen!!!

    Sieht spitze aus!

    Domi

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Ri,
    I have an award for you over at my blog.
    Hugs,
    Mary

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love it! The colors are so soft and pretty! Cool container.

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a lovely work and blog!!! I´ll visit again for seeing your new creations ;)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hmmm girl lookin' delish!! How are you?

    ReplyDelete
  8. Adorable! I am loving the pink with the snowman!

    ReplyDelete

ART Impressions Challenge