Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Sizzix Bigz XL ...oh yeah it's BIG :0)

Be prepared I am going to shout now ...LOL.... I GOT MY SIZZIX BIGZ XL SCALLOP CARD DIE AND LOVE IT!!!! ... ok you can take your fingers out of your ears now I am done.
I was really waiting for this die and it is FANTASTIC.

I made a card right away yesterday and used a lovely stamp from GinaK Designs, isn't the iris pretty. I colored it ....yeah you guess it ...with prismacolor pencils and OMS.

I also used some very pretty digital paper from Julie Marie Designs and you can find the paper at Gotta Pixel, if you are interested.
Some ribbon and crystals finished the card off .

2 comments:

  1. Oooh I love the iris! I have a whole bunch in my back yard. purple too! Very pretty card and the coloring is awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Adorable card. Love the coloring on the iris.

    ReplyDelete

ART Impressions Challenge