Monday, April 27, 2009



This card is for my brother-in-law Michael, his birthday is coming up in May.

I enjoy using Dustin Pikes images and this giraffe is one of his digital images. I colored this dude with prismacolor pencils and used OMS to blend and shade.

I also used Pebbles Inc. chalk. The grass was created with a rubber stamp by Victorine Originals that I had won on ebay.

The card stock is from GinaK. designs and I absolutely LOVE it. I got her floral frenzy TVkit and the kit is just superb.

You're #1 is by Studio G clear rubber stamps.

2 comments:

  1. Ri - as always your work is the cutest. You really do Dustin's work justice. Very sweet.

    ReplyDelete
  2. OH MY this is soooooooooooo cute. Awesome job on this. Love your coloring and love that bow cord, it made me think saffari. Have a great day!

    Hugz - DEE!

    ReplyDelete

ART Impressions Challenge