Thursday, April 2, 2009




My 72 year old mom broke her ankle and has now a cast for the next 5 weeks. :0(
Gosh, this woman did not even go to the Dr. right away. She hoppled around for 3 days first. She told my sister that her foot, after she twisted it, was kind of OUT OFF PLACE to the side and she just popped it back into place OUCH!!!!!!!
I made her a card and it will go out with the mail tomorrow.
I used one of Dustin Pikes images cause it made me smile and I know it will make my Mom smile as well.
I used prisma colors with OMS, NEOPIKO-2 markers, provo craft paper, Pebbles Inc. chalks, ribbon and a butterfly puffy sticker.
Gute Besserung means Get Well. (it's German)

4 comments:

  1. ADORABLE ...I love this one!!! Your coloring is so nice :) I love his images too they are so fun....is this cat availible for download?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh gosh! Well, I hope your mom heals up fast!!

    I love the card. Dustin Pike just rocks, doesn't he?? Your coloring is super. I love how he looks just like a tabby with the orange stripes in his face.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This card is rockin! What a cute idea - maybe that's what's wrong with your mom's ankle - she's got fishies swimming around in there! LOL You constantly amaze me!

    ReplyDelete

ART Impressions Challenge