Saturday, May 26, 2012

Wedding

Our friend and neighbors are getting married tomorrow. So, as a gift I thought we give them something unique.
Of course I made a card, and that was inspired my my cyber friend Valita.
Her heart couple was so cute I had to make it for this card. You can find her video tutorial for it HERE on her blog.

The "money tree" was pretty much all my idea. I made bows with REAL money and attached them to a tree branch. I used some glitter spray first for the branch and some little white flowers. 
Well, you see the results below....




1 comment:

  1. RI, Your card is so cute I love the heart couple and the embossing behind them. What a lovely idea to make money tree. You can make me one all day long. It is the perfect gift and color and size.

    TTFN,

    CraftyGirl

    ReplyDelete

ART Impressions Challenge