Saturday, March 31, 2012

Amigurumi Duck & Turtle ...

I love to craft other things besides cards. This week I found some amigurumi patterns online and thought I give it a try. This is my first time trying anything like that. I know the basics of crocheting but did not really know how to read patterns, but I got the hang of it after a while. So here are some pictures of the duck & turtle I made.
Here are the links to the patterns I used:

I would like to thank these ladies for posting these patterns FREE on their blogs :0)



 

5 comments:

  1. So cute Ri! I love them all but the turtle is so stinking cute. I also crotchet and am working on a couple Prayer Shaws right now. We have a group at church that gets together on Wednesday Mornings and makes them. I will have to check the patterns out. Thanks

    TTFN,

    CraftyGirl

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh mein Gott, die Schildi ist ja sooooo niedlich!!! Total klasse!!!

    LG
    Tiggerchen ;o)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ri, these are so adorable! Love the turtle the best! Awesome job girl!

    Hugs,
    Charlotte

    ReplyDelete

ART Impressions Challenge