Friday, August 26, 2011

YUMMY!!!!!!

Due to hurricane Irene, that is approaching our coast here in Virginia, I will be posting my challenge card early.
Be advised though that the challenge will not start until Sunday 28th.
This challenge is all about food. Grab a Dustin Pike image that has something to do with food. Dustin has plenty of those right HERE or you can use a freebie. Remember, your project HAS to include a Dustin Pike image or it will not participate in the drawing for a prize.
Here is what I made ...


I made the ice cream cones and used stardust pens and glaze and hope the picture shows this.

2 comments:

  1. Love the ice cream cones and always love Dustin's images. Great job. I too am in Virginia and am awaiting the hurricane. Buckle down and stay safe.

    TTFN,

    CraftyGirl

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ri,
    Hope you made it through the storm okay.

    CraftyGirl

    ReplyDelete

ART Impressions Challenge