Sunday, February 21, 2010

Doodle Dragon Challenge # 4 is now open :0)

Well, it is time again for another challenge over at the Doodle Dragon Challenge Blog.


This is challenge #4 and it was thought up by my team member Kerry.
She thought it would be fun to take one of Dustin's dragons and make it girly .
I thought this was a really cute challenge , so I dug out a dragon image I had purchased from a few years back.
If you like the image please contact Dustin and I am sure he will be able to find it for you to
purchase.

Here is my version of the girly dragon that I created and I made an easel card with it.
I used lots of glitter and crystals for her and she sparkles so nicely but the pictures just don't show this.












Thanks for visiting my blog and looking at my cards :0)
Ri

2 comments:

  1. This is beautiful! I love all the details you add to your card, the coloring of the image, the glitter... all is so lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so sweet, Ri! Loving it...I haven't really gotten the hang of decorating easel cards yet! ;O)

    Hugs,
    Lelia

    ReplyDelete

ART Impressions Challenge