Thursday, August 6, 2009

Let it Snow......

I finally got my card finished :0)
I tried my hand on a TRI-shutter card and thought it turned out really pretty. This is my first TRI-shutter card and I love the concept.
I hand beaded 7 pretty different color snowflakes for this one and used tons of glitter.
The card looks so much nicer in person the pictures just don't do it justice.

My inspiration for this card came from Michelle's blog right HERE

The tutorial for this card can be found HERE




5 comments:

  1. What a beautiful card. I still have yet to try the tri-shutter card. I love your beaded snow flakes.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Ri,

    Thank you so much for you lovely comments on my blog. Your cards are so beautiful! I wanted to let you know that I will be posting some of my designs as digital stamps for sale on my etsy store this month so I will keep you posted!

    Michelle :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, das ist ein absolut tolles Werk!!!

    Gruß
    Domi

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hehe Ri!! What an awesome card you have created!! I am so honored you chose my card for your inspiration!!!

    Have a great day!!
    Michelle

    ReplyDelete
  5. OMG Gorgeous!! I'm sorry I haven't been around - dental surgery, kids coming and going etc. I have missed my friend!!

    ReplyDelete

ART Impressions Challenge